Airpods, another name for Bluetooth wireless headphones, are no longer unusual among young people. Users will find it quite useful as Airpods may be connected to both desktops and smartphones. Finding How To Connect Airpods To HP laptops, read the article below.
Most laptops running Windows and the Macbook range of computers can be connected with Airpods. Bluetooth wireless earbuds can be quickly connected to the smartphone on iOS or Windows by following a few easy steps. However, folks who are unfamiliar with Airpods or are not tech-savvy might not know How To Connect Airpods To HP.
1. Attach an Airpod to a Mac
Since Airpod was created exclusively for the iOS operating system, connecting Airpod to a Macbook is incredibly easy. It’s your responsibility to set up the Airpod with the same iCloud account that is currently logged into the Macbook. There are only 2 additional steps to complete once you have the account sync installed on 2 devices:
- Remove the AirPods’ cover.
- On the Macbook’s menu bar, select the Bluetooth icon.
After selecting Bluetooth, your Macbook will automatically search for and show a list of compatible devices. To connect, select the name of your AirPod from the list, and you’re done.
2. How To Connect Airpods To HP Easily And Quickly?
How To Connect Airpods To HP? There is no doubt that this issue is frequently posed. The Airpod can still connect to a laptop running Windows 10 despite the fact that it is a new operating system. Bluetooth is required for AirPods to connect, thus turning it on, putting the AirPods in pairing mode, and then attaching them to an HP laptop is all that is required. Your AirPods will reconnect whenever they are in range once they are configured. A manual connection and disconnection are also possible. To connect an Airpod to an HP laptop, additional steps are necessary. The particular steps are as follows:
Step 1: On a laptop running Windows 10, launch the settings menu (Settings) and choose the device option (Devices).
Step 2: Click “Add Bluetooth or another device” (Add Bluetooth or another device).
Make sure your HP laptop’s Bluetooth feature is activated; if not, go to the Bluetooth section and slide the switch to the right; when it turns blue, Bluetooth is activated.
Step 3: After that, open the Airpod case’s lid and push and hold the little button on its back for a short period of time. Until the front of the case’s status light begins to flicker white. To be on the safe side, ensure sure the Airpod is completely charged.
Step 4: The add a device window on the laptop will provide a list of linked devices. To connect the Airpod to the laptop, select “Airpods” and then click Done.
Windows will show a successful connection notification after connecting. You can now listen to audio on your laptop while wearing AirPods. That’s all the guide for How To Connect Airpods To HP.
3. After connecting an Airpod to a laptop, there is no sound to be heard
After reading 4 steps in How To Connect Airpods To HP, however, you also have some problems when connecting an Airpod to Hp, like not hearing sound after connecting. This error can be fixed as follows:
Step 1: Make sure there is sufficient battery life by plugging in the Airpod charger. Keep in mind to never close the case’s lid and to watch out for the headset slipping out.
Step 2: Next, open the laptop’s Settings menu, choose Bluetooth, and then press the letter i. (located next to the Airpod item). To confirm once more, click Forget This Device.
Step 3: After closing the box and keeping the Airpod inside for around 30 seconds, open it. Then, press and hold the box’s back button until you notice the signal light turning white.
Step 4: Lastly, attach the Airpod to the laptop by placing it close to it and following the directions displayed on the screen. Please verify that the Airpod can hear and function normally.
Some problems you can meet when finding How To Connect Airpods To HP, continue to read to learn the solutions
- Check to see if your laptop has Bluetooth turned on if it doesn’t. Try turning Bluetooth off, then back on, keeping your AirPods locked in their case. Open the case, take out the AirPods, and check their connectivity after that.
- Out-of-date Bluetooth driver: If your Bluetooth driver is out-of-date, connecting to AirPods may be difficult. Please retry after updating your drivers.
- No Bluetooth connection: See if any further Bluetooth headphones function. If they don’t, your laptop’s Bluetooth could be malfunctioning. After fixing your Bluetooth issue, try again.
- AirPods not in pairing mode: In order to establish the initial connection, the white light on your AirPods case must be blinking. You can try a few different fixes if your AirPods won’t connect. When your AirPods are in active mode, try again.
- Even though they may be connected, your AirPods may not be set as the audio output device. This is known as having AirPods connected but not enabled. Try opening the Sound Control Panel and making Headphones (AirPods Pro Stereo) the default audio device if the prior steps didn’t work.
Our detailed tutorial on How To Connect Airpods To HP laptop devices is now complete. We believe you now have all the information you require. Thank you for reading our technology guide in this article, see you next time!