Chicken Nibbles contain a lot of nutrients and are a nutritious food for health. This is a daily dish that is processed a lot, but not all housewives know how to diversify dishes from chicken. What’s the Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles is the most frequently asked question by housewives? Let’s explored with us!
- 1 The 4 Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles Without Getting Bored
- 1.1 1. How to cook standard ginger braised chicken nibbles?
- 1.2 2. Roasted chicken with lemon leaves- Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles
- 1.3 3. How to make simple but delicious boiled chicken
The 4 Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles Without Getting Bored
1. How to cook standard ginger braised chicken nibbles?
If you ask the question “what is the Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles?”, obviously, many housewives will think of ginger braised chicken. The combination of chicken and the spicy taste of fresh ginger creates the perfect dish for family meals.
1. Ingredients needed to make ginger braised chicken nibbles
- Chicken nibbles of course
- Ginger: 50 grams, purple onion: 2 bulbs, green onion with a white root.
- Spices: cooking oil, sugar, fish sauce, seasoning, pepper.
2. Preliminary ingredients to cook ginger braised chicken
- First, you wash the chicken and cut the chicken into medium pieces. Marinate chicken with spices 1 tbsp cooking oil, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1/6 tsp seasoning, 1/4 tsp pepper, and add crushed shallot. Place the marinated chicken in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
3. Instructions for making ginger braised chicken
The way to cook braised chicken with ginger is also quite simple. First of all, you need to use a pan with a heart, add cooking oil to heat the oil, and add a little sugar to create color. Pour the marinated chicken into the stir-fry.
When the chicken is cooked, turn down the heat to low, add the ginger and stir until the chicken is cooked. Put the ginger braised chicken on a plate, add a little pepper and garnish with white scallions, served with hot rice will be very delicious
2. Roasted chicken with lemon leaves- Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles
Lemon leaves are an indispensable spice in every chicken dish. Any! Let’s start making delicious lemon leaf roasted chicken!
1. Prepare ingredients to make grilled chicken with lemon leaves
- 1 chicken is about 1 kg.
- Lemon leaves: 5 leaves, dried onion: 1 bulb, fresh ginger.
- Seasoning: Salt, seasoning, fish sauce, cooking oil.
2. Preliminary ingredients to make grilled chicken with lemon leaves
- You should choose chicken with a weight of 1.2 – 1.5 kg for delicious meat dishes. Our chicken meat is firm, not friable, sweet, and tender.
- Wash the chicken, cut it into bite-sized pieces, wash the lemon leaves, cut them very thinly, smash the dried onions, and cut the ginger.
3. Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles with lemon leaves at home
- Put the pot on the stove, add a little oil and pour the marinated chicken into the pot. For high heat, use chopsticks to stir the chicken continuously until the chicken is cooked again, add about 2 tablespoons of filtered water, and cover the pot to reduce heat.
- This process of boiling chicken will make the chicken secrete water, after about 20 minutes of cooking the chicken will absorb the spices and the chicken water will gradually dry up. Your season to taste and turn off the heat, add the sliced lemon leaves, mix well, and put on a plate.
So we have finished the fragrant, flavorful lemongrass roasted chicken for the whole family.
3. How to make simple but delicious boiled chicken
Boiled chicken is a favorite dish of many people, but the Best Way To Cook Chicken Nibbles so that it does not crack is very important. A few notes below will give you a beautiful and delicious boiled chicken dish.
Boiled chicken wants to be delicious, you should choose healthy chicken, with shiny feathers, and close to the body. With pre-slaughtered chickens, a good chicken will have light yellow skin, firm meat, and small floats. Industrial chicken when boiled meat will be friable, eat very quickly and the meat is not sweet.
1. Instructions for boiling delicious chicken
- Add chicken from cold water and bring to a boil
When boiling chicken on the stove, you always add the chicken while the water is still not boiling, so the chicken will cook evenly both inside and out.
If you let the water boil before adding the chicken to boil, this time the chicken is cooked unevenly, and the cracked skin looks very bad. Boil the chicken so that the belly of the chicken is facing down, do not use a pot that is too big, it will make the chicken take a long time to cook or cook unevenly.
- Keep the fire low when you see the water is boiling
When the chicken broth has boiled, turn down the heat, let it simmer for 5 minutes, turn off the heat, cover the lid and soak the chicken for about 20 minutes.
You can test whether the chicken is cooked or not by poking the chicken with chopsticks, if it comes out pink, the chicken is undercooked, and you need to simmer more.
- Remove chicken, and dip it in boiling water to cool
After the chicken is cooked, take it out and dip it in a pot of boiling water to cool down so that the chicken has a fresh, golden skin color.
Then take out and cut the chicken into plates. Remember to add salt and chili, boiled chicken will be delicious.
Enjoy when guests come to the house, sipping a cup of wine with a plate of chicken is ideal.